AnthonyRichardWalkerAnthonyRichardWalker

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 26 Fans

Shower Of Terror Shower Of Terror

bleh bleh

lol @ the guy under me, emos? emo's didn't rly exist back then..

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

wtf lol

the dude below my is a douche bag

Stamper responds:

the dude above my is a douche bag

60 Frame Collab 2 60 Frame Collab 2

liked the concept niggy

i had this idea for a while but i'm not rly a ppl person.. lol.. but some suggestions, 60 frames is way too short, try increasing that, have a theme for sure next time, and some better music. edm is cool tho. overall i liked it holmes

SteakandKidneyPie responds:

funny

best song ever made!

And So This Story Goes And So This Story Goes

Kinda depressing...

The beginning reminded me much of Zelda! The way you faded the kicks in was excellent! It sounded kind of depressing to me when the beat was down, then it picks up and is very catchy! Very nice job, I give it a 9!

PS: Thanks for the reviews, your a great at reviewing and recognizing the good and bad in songs, so thanks!

Karco responds:

Ahh, never mind my other response. Looks like you reviewed this one after all. =P

Yeah, it's strange how that depressing until the beat comes in thing is there... happens just by itself, you know? =P Glad that you like it. I've actually been told the beginning sounded like other famous fantasies (Lord of the Rings, for example.) Thanks for reviewing, and you're welcome for the reviews. Just PM me if you ever want me to review a song of yours again. =)

Zuri Zuri