AnthonyRichardWalkerAnthonyRichardWalker

funny

best song ever made!

And So This Story Goes And So This Story Goes

Kinda depressing...

The beginning reminded me much of Zelda! The way you faded the kicks in was excellent! It sounded kind of depressing to me when the beat was down, then it picks up and is very catchy! Very nice job, I give it a 9!

PS: Thanks for the reviews, your a great at reviewing and recognizing the good and bad in songs, so thanks!

Karco responds:

Ahh, never mind my other response. Looks like you reviewed this one after all. =P

Yeah, it's strange how that depressing until the beat comes in thing is there... happens just by itself, you know? =P Glad that you like it. I've actually been told the beginning sounded like other famous fantasies (Lord of the Rings, for example.) Thanks for reviewing, and you're welcome for the reviews. Just PM me if you ever want me to review a song of yours again. =)

Dark Storms at Sea 1.2 Dark Storms at Sea 1.2

OMG, hella nice!

I'm not the greatest review, but this was hella nice. Damn I loved the atmospheric dark sound with the heartbeats at the beginning, and that weird sound! The synth goes quite nicely with the picking up pace of the song. The break was unexpected (was a good thing) and the pace goes faster and faster and faster, I love it! The weird pulsing phaser came at a good time but I felt like it didn't belong. Aha I loved the ending though! Nice work man!

Karco responds:

Hey, thanks a lot for reviewing. Glad that you like it - I might make a sequel sometime soon, so stick around. ;) If you liked this one, you might like my song And So This Story goes... but there's no need to review it if you don't want to. :)